We understand all Denver businesses are unique. Just because you are a small or medium-sized business does not mean you are exempt from litigation. All businesses need Denver General Liability Insurance to protect your organization from unforeseen events. General Liability Insurance should be the foundation of your insurance program.
Does your Colorado business have enough Insurance coverage? Can your business ever have too much? In Denver, Colorado General Liability Insurance is one of the most pervasive policies on the market today – and for good reason. It provides coverage for liability issues resulting from personal and advertising injury, including medical expenses.
General Liability Insurance provides the following coverage:
- Bodily Injury– Bodily Injury to a third party.
- Property Damage– Damage to a third parties property (equipment building etc.).
- Personal Injury– Injury to the mind or emotions, as opposed to an injury to property.
- Advertising Liability– Damages arising out of advertising, libel, slander and invasion of privacy.
- Products & Completed Operations– Liability arising out of the Nonprofits products or business operations and services conducted, excluding Professional services.
- Premises-Covers liability arising out of injury to third parties while on your premises.
- Medical Payments- A general liability coverage that reimburses others, without regard to the insured’s liability for bodily injury while on your premises.
Denver General Liability Insurance is designed to cover defense costs as well as judgments. It is an important part of your insurance program that we recommend for your nonprofit organization.
- A visitor to the office tripped and fell down a flight of stairs. An investigation revealed that a broken hand rail contributed to the accident. Total medical bills of $2,570 were paid to the claimant.
- A business recently held a private event at the home of a manager, where food was provided by the employees and client. A attendee got sick the next day and it was traced back to the food provided at the event. The insurance company paid the medical bills of $650 and compensation for three days of lost work time.
Call us today for more information on a complete business insurance program. Here at DCInsurers – Mountain, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality in business and personal insurance products and services at the most competitive prices.
We’ve been in operation for more than 17 years, and in that time we’ve learned a thing or two about the diverse, unique, and specific insurance needs of our clients.
While it can be tricky to find the right policies to cover all the variables of your personal and business assets, our knowledge and expertise can help you get the coverage you need for a price that works for you.