Denver Restaurant Insurance
DCInsurers - Mountain specializes in insuring Denver restaurants and fine dining establishments. Your restaurant may share some of the same risks that other businesses have, but you also have many unique risks. DCInsurers - Mountain knows and understands your industry. When you purchase Denver Restaurant Insurance through DCInsurers - Mountain you can rest assured, we are here to help you manage your risk. Our Denver Restaurant Insurance products are designed around the needs of your specific business. With important coverage like "Food Contamination" and “Liquor Liability” you can be assured your restaurant is protected with the best insurance value available. We also understand that restaurants in Denver need a competitively priced insurance program. As an independent agency we have access to many markets and will search the market to find the best possible combination of coverage and pricing.
Before we quote your Denver Restaurant Insurance we take the time to understand your current and future needs. We ask questions like, “Who is your clientele?”, “What is your insurance budget?”, and “How much food spoilage coverage do we need?” We then design an insurance product specifically tailored for you. Purchasing the right insurance for your restaurant could save you money in the event of an unfortunate situation. A basic Denver Restaurant Insurance policy could provide coverage for buildings, liability, workers compensation, liquor liability, loss of business income, theft, and employee dishonesty.
Denver Restaurant Liability Insurance includes - The Liability Insurance aspect of your Denver Restaurant Insurance policy is designed to insure your business against losses (resulting from your negligence) for damages, injury, or loss to a third party’s property, reputation, or health. Typically, damages, legal defense fees, and settlement charges are paid by the insurance company.
- Worker’s Compensation – Injury to your employees as required by state law.
- Liquor Liability - Any restaurant, bar, or establishment that serves, sells, or facilitates the purchase or use of alcohol should have Liquor Liability as part of their Denver Restaurant Insurance program.
- Commercial Property Insurance – Designed to insure the building for loss and/or damage for fire, theft, wind, and other losses per the restaurant insurance policy term.
- Business Personal Property – Provides coverage for loss or damage to equipment, fixtures, and furniture.
- Business Income/Extra Expense - Business Income Coverage can provide coverage for your lost revenue while your establishment is being repaired or even rebuilt.
- Employment Practices Liability – Covers the restaurant from claims made by employees for alleged or actual sexual harassment or civil rights claims.
- Commercial Auto – Provides restaurants with coverage for owned vehicles including delivery vehicles and private passenger automobiles.
- Food Spoilage Coverage - Covers your Denver restaurant in the event that your refrigeration equipment breaks down and you lose your food as a result.