Denver Home Owners InsuranceAre you looking for Denver Home Owners Insurance? If so, you understand that your home is one of your most important investments. DCInsurers Mountain Brokers understands your home is where many family memories are made and where you keep your important prized possessions. Denver Home Owners Insurance is also required by every lender and Mortgage Company. DCInsurers - Mountain can design a Denver Home Owners Insurance program that offers competitive premiums and broad coverage.
- Your Home – In the event of a loss you need enough insurance to cover the cost of rebuilding your home at current construction costs. DCInsurers - Mountain always recommends replacement cost coverage. Replacement cost coverage pays for the repair or replacement of damaged property with materials of similar kind and quality, at today’s costs.
- Your personal Property and Possessions – Denver home owners have personal property such as clothing, furniture, jewelry, sports equipment, pictures, artwork and many other items that need to be insured.
- Earthquake & Flood – Your Denver Home Owners Insurance program should include a review of your earthquake and flood exposures.
- Building Codes - Building codes are updated periodically by local authorities and may have changed significantly since your home was built. For example, there are regular changes to energy conservation building codes that will affect the cost of replacement of windows, siding, and insulation.
- Additional Living Expenses – Your Denver Home Owners Insurance can also provide expenses for costs associated with having to live at a temporary location if your home is uninhabitable (It covers hotel bills, restaurant meals, and other living expenses) while your home is being repaired.
- Inflation Guard - Consider adding an inflation guard clause to your policy. This automatically adjusts the dwelling limit when you renew your policy to reflect current construction costs in your area.
- Liability Insurance - Your Denver Home Owners Insurance policy covers you against lawsuits or claims for bodily injury, personal injury, or property damage that you or family members cause to third parties. It also pays for bodily injury and property damage to others caused by pets. It pays for both the cost of defending you in court and for any damages a court rules you must pay. Generally, most Denver Homeowner’s Insurance policies provide a minimum of $100,000 worth of Liability Insurance, but higher amounts are available. Increasingly, it is recommended that homeowners consider purchasing at least $300,000 to $500,000 worth of coverage of liability protection.
Keep in mind that if you have personal property that is especially valuable - furs, jewelry, watches, artwork, silverware, antiques, guns, etc. – you will probably need extra coverage to be properly insured. DCInsurers - Mountain is committed to helping our clients protect their family’s well-being. Our personalized service helps our clients save time, money, and gives you peace of mind.