Denver Contractors Insurance
DCInsurers - Mountain specializes in Denver Contractors Insurance and risk services. Insurance can play an important role in “on time and on budget” projects. If your Denver Contractors Insurance coverage is not written properly, your business may not survive financially. DCInsurers - Mountain offers insurance programs for companies providing the following contract services: Heating/Air, Plumbing, Carpentry, Framing, Drywall, Landscaping, Tile and Flooring, Electrical, Concrete, Siding, Janitorial, Irrigation Installing, Masonry, Painting, Roofing, and many others. Our Denver Contractors Insurance products are specifically tailored to meet your needs. Our solutions can include:
- Commercial Property Insurance – Provides insurance for buildings.
- Builders Risk Insurance – Protects the value of new construction projects.
- Contractors Equipment/Tools – Coverage for tools while at the job site or in transit.
- Equipment Breakdown Insurance – Insurance that covers special machinery.
- Earthquake Insurance – Damage or loss resulting from earthquake.
- Loss of Income (rents) and Extra Expense Insurance – Provides extra funds for unforeseen expenses resulting from a coverage loss.
- Commercial Liability Insurance – Provides Denver Contractors with insurance against loss or damage to third parties.
- Pollution & Environmental Liability – Your Denver Contractors Insurance program should include some level of Pollution Insurance. Even spilled paint in a creek can create a liability issue for a contractor.
- Workers’ Compensation Insurance – Covers injured workers as required by state law.
- Commercial Auto Insurance – Insurance for contractors automobile and trucks.
- Employee Dishonesty – Provide insurance for employee theft.
- Bonds – Every Denver Contractor Insurance program should include bonding for various obligations.
- Umbrella Insurance – Umbrella Insurance provides added limits for contractors who need it. DCInsurers - Mountain recommends every Denver Contractor consider an umbrella policy.
- Professional Liability Insurance - If you are involved in any of the following you are at risk for an uninsured loss: providing constructability reviews, selection of architects, engineers and other subcontractors, supervision of work, pre-construction services, construction manager activities, subcontracting design work or partnering in a joint effort with architects and/or engineers, employing the services of design professionals, and accepting responsibility for the project's design via contract.
The Benefits of Working with DCInsurers - MountainWe work with several major insurance companies so we can deliver the optimal rate based on your classification, credit report, and business profile. Your company’s success depends on your ability to do the job well while balancing income, expenses, and any unfortunate events like a claim or loss that can greatly cost your firm.
- We know and understand your industry.
- We are a full service local independent insurance agency.
- We have access to many insurance companies, not just one.