Colorado Workers’ CompensationApril 23, 2018
Three Unique Coverages For Your BusinessMay 9, 2018
There are many kinds of businesses each requiring a different kind of commercial insurance program. We are prepared to help your Texas business find the best possible combination of coverage, price and service.
To start with here are few of the different kinds of business insurance coverage your business might consider.
Texas Business Insurance
- Worker’s Compensation – This kind of coverage provides for injury to employee while on the job.
- Commercial Property – Insures your building and contents both on and off premises.
- Commercial Auto – This coverage applies to all auto owned by the business.
- Liability Insurance – Covers third party liability claims, namely claims against you from a customer or visitor on your premises, or who may be injured by your business activity or product.
- Professional Liability – Professional liability covers your businesses activities as a professional including giving advice. If you design something or perform work which does not meet standards or expectations, you could be sued for the cost of the contract, damages, or lost business revenues by your customer.
- Cyber Liability – Cyber risk includes the storage of clients or other data that might get lost or stolen.
- Employment Liability – If you have employees you are at risk of being sued due to harassment, termination or many other kids of employee related events.
Here at DCInsurers – Mountain, we are dedicated to providing our clients with the highest quality in business and personal insurance products and services at the most competitive prices.
We’ve been in operation for more than 17 years, and in that time we’ve learned a thing or two about the diverse, unique, and specific insurance needs of our clients.
While it can be tricky to find the right policies to cover all the variables of your personal and business assets, our knowledge and expertise can help you get the coverage you need for a price that works for you.